GLEDOPTO RGB CCT IP65 12W Garden Spotlight
This outdoor RGBCCT floodlight communicates via ZigBee with many popular gateways and makes your garden smart home capable.
RGB+CCT Garden spotlights compatible with ZigBee such as Philips Hue®, Osram Lightify®, Amazon Echo Plus in the “PRO” version
|Product Type:||Outdoor Garden Lamp|
|Angle Of Beam:||120°|
|Type Of Current:||AC|
|Shipping Weight:||1 kg|
|Item Weight:||1 kg|
Warranty: 3 Years
You can make your reservation order from us without paying a single cent until we confirm your order and stock availability.
A follow up call or WhatsApp message (within 1-2 Working days) to inform you of your order and advise you on the payment method.
All prices you see are NETT with NO mark up.
Order with confidence!
RGBCCT garden spotlight / floodlight ZigBee Light Link compatible
RGB + CCT spotlight compatible with ZigBee such as Philips Hue®, Osram Lightify®, Ikea Tradfri®, Amazon Echo Plus
This new generation of our RGBCCT floodlights / floodlights works with the ZigBee ZLL standard and is thus compatible with many common ZigBee hubs / gateways, please note the compatibility instructions.
Its protection class IP65 makes it ideal for outdoor use to stage shrubs, small hedges or trees. Controlling different LEDs allows customary RGB color changes as well as setting the color temperature 2700-6500 K.
Notes on compatibility
The LED garden spotlight is compatible with most gateways ZigBee ZLL and ZigBee 3.0 gateways.
He was tested with Philips Hue®, Homee, Osram Lighify®, Ikea Tradfri®, Amazon Echo Plus.
Landscape / Garden Lighting
Rainbow of colors
- Turn off the Power.
- Plug in the bulb.
- Now you can connect it with the gateway.
Connection with Gateway:
- Start the device searching on the ZigBee Light Link Gateway, it could take some time.
- If the Gateway does not find the device, switch off/on the gateway and try again or
- The Gateway found your device and you can assign it to the different rooms/zones/groups.
- Now you can use the device.
- Switch on your device.
- Now switch off and on within 2 seconds.
- Repeat off/on four times.
- Reset is done when the device is switched on in the fifth time and the light stays on after blinking 4 times.
Link & unlink with 2.4GHZ RF Remote Control
How to Link
- Within 3 seconds after power on, click the “on” button of the group to conduct code matching, and the LED lights turns green, indicating successful code matching.
- Long press the “off” button of the remote control to enter the night light mode, and the brightness and colour can still be adjusted at this time.
- Long press the small moon key to enter the 60 seconds delay shutdown state.
- Long press M key to enter automatic mode.
How to unlink
- If the LED is still connected to the ZigBee gateway, long press the “on” button on the remote control within 3 seconds after power on or press the button for 5 times continuously, the light will flash for 5 times in the current colour.
- If the LED is not connected to the ZigBee gateway status, on press the “on” button on the remote control within 3 seconds after power on or press the button for 5 times continuously, then the LED light will be fully bright and flashing for 5 times.